EASEUS Partition Recovery 5.0.1

/
0 Comments
Hi everyone! Today just before half an hour one worse incident happened to me. I was trying to install Ubuntu OS in my pc & accidentally lost three partitions from my hard disc which were of size around 85 GB. So was about to lost 85 GB of useful data. The tool which saved me from this disaster was EASEUS Partition Recovery 5.0.1. EASEUS really eased me.:) .So unfortunately if you are in the same trouble then this tool is definitely going to help you. Moreover this tool is 100% free.
Features:
  • Free for both home and commercial users.
  • Use it with ease: a wizard interface walks you through all the partition recovery process.
  • Recover deleted or lost partition quickly and easily.
  • Offer several optional scan areas helps locate the lost partition quickly.
  • Support FAT, NTFS, Ext2/Ext3 file system.
  • Support IDE / ATA / SATA / SCSI drives.
  • Bootable disk based on WinPE
  • Support Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7.
The same company also provides other tools related to data recovery.




You may also like

Popular Posts